Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Total Lack of Motivation

Seriously! Spring is actually peaking its head out this weekend. It has been sunny most of the time this past week. And, I still can't manage to motivate myself.

This winter has been particularly bad for me. I've had periods of low motivation and managed to bounce back. However, this past month has been really awful. I am in such a funk right now. I can't get motivated to do basic things at work. There are things I've really got to get a move on in order to achieve some personal goals and I continue to apathetic towards getting them done.

I can't honestly blame this recent bout on the latest economy buzz. Whatever is going to happen with that is going to happen. Hey maybe the bank in charge of my credit cards will fail and I won't have to pay on them anymore (hey a girl can dream, can't I?).

Worst yet, I know that I am not the only one that has had the wind puffed out of their sails. It seems to be a growing epidemic. Friends, co-workers, random chats with strangers, all suffer from this comatose state of no progress. So, what swift kick in the ass could get us back in gear? I don't have any answers. But, hopefully something comes to me soon because this lack of motivation is driving me crazy.

No comments: